Web Marketing for Small Businesses and Entrepreneurs
This 2 hour seminar is designed for small businesses and entrepreneurs. In this introductory web marketing workshop you’ll learn how to use SEO (Search Engine Optimization), email marketing, blogging and Social Media. These skills will assist to increase your online visibility, drive qualified prospects to your website and convert them into customers.
Attendees will learn:
- • Business advantages to Internet Marketing
- • The importance of how you present your company online
- • How to raise your search engine visibility
- • How to run an opt-in email campaign
- • The benefits of blogging
- • An overview of Social Media
- • Ways to engage site visitors
- • Introduction to paid search advertising
- • How to create a compelling CTA (Call-to-Action) to generate sales
- • What traffic reports to use
Event Price: $75.00
Call (954) 803-4347 to speak directly with the instructor to register for this event! Hurry, as space is limited and must be reserved in advance.
Event Dates & Times:
Monday, March 25th :: 7:00pm – 9:00pm
Tuesday, April 9th :: 7:00pm – 9:00pm
Tuesday, May 7th :: 7:00pm – 9:00pm
Register Now -- Call (954) 803-4347
219 East Ocean Avenue
Lantana, FL 33462
Space is limited and tickets must be purchased in advance!
Driving results through creative solutions!
- Upcoming Workshops / Events
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Website Design / Re-Design
- E-Commerce Solutions
- Social Media Marketing
- Learn WordPress
- Email Campaigns
- Public Relations / Press Releases
- Pay-Per-Click Campaigns (PPC)
- Corporate Branding
- Graphic Design
- Training & Consultations
- Other Services
"I wanted to say thank you for all your help!! All of your ideas have been working and you really inspired us to make a change and "propel" our business towards success!"
- Cecilia G., Verve Salon