Is Local Search Marketing right for you?
Local search refers to both the addition of geographical keywords (cities, streets, etc.) to Search Terms and the use of Yellow Pages-type Search Engines such as Google Maps, Yahoo! Local and AskCity to find business services in a particular zip code. Search Engine Placement Services use local SEO to help traditional "brick and mortar businesses" connect with customers in their community.
Geographical targeting is the focusing of Search Engine Marketing on states, counties, cities and neighborhoods that are important to a company's business. One basic aspect of geographical targeting is adding the names of relevant cities or streets to a site's keywords, i.e. Palm Street West Palm apartments. Another important element of geo-targeting is increasing your site's presence on Local Search engines.
For articles on this topic, please visit our blog.
Frequently asked questions
- Why hire an outside marketing firm?
- Does internet marketing cost more or less than traditional forms of advertising?
- Why is social media important?
- What are the long-term benefits of Social Media Marketing?
- Is Local Search Marketing right for you?
- What can you Learn from Website Analytics?
- Why use email marketing?
- What is Affliate Advertising?
- What is PPC?
- Why are SEO & PPC important?
- What is an RSS Feed?